Information and Instructions
First Day ... Place one level teaspoon in a dry cup then slowly add 2 ounces of boiling water. Stir till the bubbling action stops, and fill the cup with additional 6 ounces of hot water or juice. You should have at least 8 ounces in your cup.
Sip or drink it like a tea. The taste is slightly lemon like. Remember to use boiling water because that activates All Calm.
Second Day ... You may increase or decrease the amount you take based on your first day's results. You can start with one teaspoon. In stressful times you can gradually test up to a rounded teaspoon nightly. Remember most people get the best results with one teaspoon.
Please note, doses larger than one rounded teaspoon do not necessarily give better results. On some occasions people get relief with as little as a half teaspoon a night. By taking All Calm each night, you should experience many other improvements. Use teaspoon, not tablespoon.
For Your Best Success ...
Complete your bottle of All Calm for best results.
It takes years for your leg problems to develop. Your legs may need regular use of All Calm to repair your restless and aching legs.
Information on All Calm ...
- You may add some juice for taste.
- You can take with meals, but most effective before bed.
- The boiling water activates All Calm. It should be stirred until dissolved. It will be quite clear like water.
- If taken once per day, the best time is 30 minutes before going to bed. For severe cases, you can also try it at Noon and 6 p.m. for short periods of time.
- At times of high stress or physical activity taking it more often will produce better results. Note: then go back to your regular teaspoon.
- Please avoid taking caffeine or alcohol for about one hour before and after taking it. It causes no harm, but it weakens your results.
- It is digestive neutral. It should have no effect on normal digestion.
- It is free of additives, salt , sugar, preservatives, artificial color, yeast, wheat, gluten, binders, animal products, corn, milk and soy products.
- It is "bio-available" and is available for absorption by your body.
What are the Ingredients In All Calm?
It is a pure, refined and concentrated proprietary "magnesium citrate". There are no other ingredients, it is a single pure product. We have discovered a way to create it in a special proprietary bio-available form. It is one hundred percent food grade and uses only U.S.P. grade ingredients. It is water soluble and safe.
All natural All Calm works for ...
Those suffering with Restless Leg Syndrome, RLS, Leg Cramps, Charley Horse, aching legs, PLMD or most muscle problems report no more discomfort.
|Telephone or Mail Contacts|
| All Calm Available Inc.
23 Main St, Antigonish,
| All Calm Available Inc.
7920 55th Street,
Pinellas Park, Florida
|Open Monday to Friday 8 am-4 pm
Eastern Standard Time